Hi everyone!! My name is Rizzo. I am ready for my interview for the position of your new best friend.
- Tell me about yourself.I am a 1-2 year old beagle mix. I weigh 35lbs and I am pretty strong. I am super adorable if I do say so myself.
- What is your greatest strength? I have a great attitude. I always am happy and try to make others around me happy too! I am willing to learn and have already made great strides in becoming comfortable in my surroundings (at first I was a bit skittish, but I have no problems anymore!). I also have been working on basic commands and should have them mastered in no time!
- What is your weakness? My biggest weakness is my hatred for my crate. I do not want to be in it. If you put me in a crate, I will find a way to escape. I am not joking. I am continuously impressing my foster mom with my creativity in obtaining my freedom. But, my foster mom thinks I am a super good boy, so she is able to leave me out all day and I never make a mess. I am much happier with this arrangement.
- What do you like to do for fun? I love chewing on bones and toys or napping at your feet. I also like to chase my foster puppy brother around in circles outside.
- Are you able to work with others? Yes, I absolutely love my foster puppy brother and sister and I don’t mind cats.
- What are your salary requirements? All I ask for is meals (I love food), toys, and love! (and treats, lots of treats).
- Why should we adopt you? Because I am honestly one of the best dogs. While I do hate my crate, besides that I am pretty calm and happy all the time. I like to hang out with you and do things on your schedule. If you want to nap, I will join you! If you want to play, I am up for that too! I am very flexible! All I want to do is love you and be your best friend!
- Anything else we should know? I am up to date on all my vaccines and neutered. I am currently receiving treatment for heartworm.
Fill out an Adoption Application for Rizzo today!