Age: 1-2. 35lbs
Housebroken: Work in progress
Training: Minimal, but gentle and well-mannered
Girls rule and boys drool!
I mean, my foster dad is pretty hard to resist, but in truth, I prefer chilling and snuggling with the ladies of the house. I can be shy, but warm up quickly once I know you’re okay.
- Food, treats, Nilla Wafers, Doritos, oh and did I mention treats?
- Car rides!
- My kennel (it’s a safe space).
- Being close to my people. (But not in an obnoxious way, ya know?)
- Other dogs.
- Loud noises and fast movers are a little scary.
- Nail trims and baths.
- Tall grass tickling my tummy. Seriously, if you slack on mowing the lawn, don’t be surprised if I poop on the deck. (Girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do!)
Superpowers (that’s right, I have more than one):
- When I’m really excited—usually about my people coming home from work, I hop around on my hind legs.
- I smile when I’m happy!
Reece is current on vaccinations, HW negative, spayed, and micro chipped.
Fill out an Adoption Application for Reece today!